By booking into a session at Robyn Webster Sports Centre (‘RWSC’) or by entering the premises, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- It will be a requirement of entry for you to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination (i.e. be fully vaccinated) or have a COVID-19 vaccine medical contraindication (medical exemption) from a registered medical practitioner or have a negative COVID test within three days prior or a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) taken on the same day. If you are not fully vaccinated and attending on multiple days in a week, you must have a negative same-day RAT or negative PCR every three days.
- You will need to display your proof of full vaccination*, or medical exemption, or test to our staff as requested.
- To your knowledge, you have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You do not have flu-like symptoms.
- You acknowledge the risk of attending the RWSC.
- You agree your name and number used in the online booking may be used for the purpose of contact tracing should SUSF discover a positive test for COVID-19 and may be given to NSW Health, if required.
- That the maximum number of participants in each premises will be in line with current Government recommendations, with numbers in each individual area at the absolute discretion of SUSF.
- You will inform SUSF as soon as possible (via SUSF staff, your coach, trainer or firstname.lastname@example.org) should you test positive for COVID-19.
- Members should not “mingle or hang around” facilities such as showers.
- You will adhere to your allocated booked session.
- That equipment and / or stations have been appropriately separated and you must adhere to this distance.
- If requested by an SUSF representative, you agree to have your temperature tested.
You are further advised to:
- Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you enter the premises.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Not to share water bottles and bring your own full bottle.
- Keep your distance (1.5m) from other people in the premises and on campus.
- Arrive dressed in your necessary workout gear.
- Please remember to bring a towel.
*vaccine certificates may need to be sighted at each visit (not stored or collected) and this information of