If keen please submit an entry on the following link: https://www.tempevb.com/2021-interest-in-playing/
Volleyball is back! However, it is essential players follow these guidelines in order for community sport to continue, including being fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
As always, please follow the current guidelines from NSW Health regarding contact status and isolation requirements and all aspects of the Public Health Order. Please also read the Robyn Webster Sports Centre COVID T&Cs before attending.
Until further notice Tempe VB League will require players of any age to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and a vaccine certificate (or medical exemption certificate) will be required to enter Robyn Webster Sport Centre. There will be no exceptions.
Masks are required on entry to Robyn Webster Sport Centre and must be worn at all times unless you are on court actively participating. This includes wearing a mask if you are on the bench or doing duty.
SERVICE NSW COVID SAFE CHECK IN
Robyn Webster Sport Centre requires everyone to check in via the Service NSW Covid Safe Check-in QR Code. For more information please see the Service NSW website.
IN THE VENUE
We need everyone to play their part in keeping our community safe and able to continue activities. Below are the expectations of anyone attending any Tempe VB League events, although they may become more or less restrictive as government and venue guidelines change.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled time and leave immediately on completion (arrive, play, leave)
- Comply with the requirement to use hand sanitiser (supplied) before the session, during and after the game/session
- No spectators, no exceptions
- Check-in via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in on arrival & ensure names on score sheets are 100% accurate and legible
- Remain 1.5m from others wherever possible, including placing your belongings 1.5m apart, bench players sit 1.5m apart, duty scorers sit 1.5m apart etc
- Limit use of communal facilities as much as possible, there will be toilets but may be no change rooms available
- Refrain from team huddles, high fives, handshakes, kissing, hugging and any other physical contact
- Do not share personal equipment such as whistles, tape, scissors, towels, shirts, food or drink. No food or drink apart from water allowed in the venue.
- Do not use spit or sweat to wipe anything, including shoes
- Sneeze or cough in to your elbow, avoid touching your face
- Scoring equipment should be wiped down between games
- Pens will be supplied as usual and should be wiped between games, however you are encouraged to bring your own
- Do not attend if you are unwell
- Do not attend if you have been advised to self-isolate by NSW Health
- Agree to a temperature check on entry if requested by the venue
- Comply with all current government & venue regulations regarding public health orders and advice.
Advise us as soon as possible if you become unwell with flu like symptoms or have a positive Covid-19 test within 14 days of attending any Tempe VB League event.
The lockdown ban on community sports has been extended until at least 30th September.
Be patient and stay safe, we’re all looking forward to when we can safely get back on the court.
The Greater Sydney COVID19 lockdown has been extended again by 4 weeks or until midnight Friday 27th August.
Hang in there people and PLEASE STAY SAFE.
At least you can watch the Olympic Volleyball and pick up some hints until we can play again.