- Juniors Winter Tournament 2022
- Thursday Night League Autumn 2022 Grand Finals
The finals of the Autumn 2022 season were held last night.
In the A League Final Benchwarmers took on Super 6 whilst Peachy and Net Worth battled it out for the B League title.
After a very closely competed game Super 6 came out victorious in the A League and congratulations to Peachy who took the B League honours.
In the 3rd place playoffs, KBU beat Mikasa Tucasa to take A League 3rd place and Charlie’s Angels beat Tigers for 3rd place in the B League.
Congratulations to everyone and we look forward to seeing many of you back again for the new season starting in a few weeks.
- Friday Night League Finals – Summer/Autumn 2021/2
Congratulations to the Winners of the inaugural Friday Night League Dig Heads who were victorious over Fairies in the Grand Final.
Also congratulations to Notorious DIG who beat VForce in the 3rd/4th playoff game.
- TEMPE CUP IS BACK
What: Tempe Cup 1-day tournament Autumn 2022
When: Sat 26 Mar, 2022 12 midday to 10pm
Where: Robyn Webster Sports Centre
Who: Anyone* with intermediate to advanced level experience. 1x female player (at a minimum) required per team**
Cost: Team entry $300
PRIZEMONEY: $500 Winners, $100 Runners up
*All players MUST be registered with SVNSW to play.
**At least one female player needs to be on court at all times.
All participants must be registered with VBNSW Gold membership minimum. Register here
VBNSW are currently updating their membership registration/renewal process which may not be available until mid March, but all participants must still be registered before the competition date.
- Terms & Conditions of returning to Robyn Webster during the COVID-19 Pandemic (February 2022)
By booking into a session at Robyn Webster Sports Centre (‘RWSC’) or by entering the premises, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- It will be a requirement of entry for you to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination (i.e. be fully vaccinated) or have a COVID-19 vaccine medical contraindication (medical exemption) from a registered medical practitioner or have a negative COVID test within three days prior or a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) taken on the same day. If you are not fully vaccinated and attending on multiple days in a week, you must have a negative same-day RAT or negative PCR every three days.
- You will need to display your proof of full vaccination*, or medical exemption, or test to our staff as requested.
- To your knowledge, you have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You do not have flu-like symptoms.
- You acknowledge the risk of attending the RWSC.
- You agree your name and number used in the online booking may be used for the purpose of contact tracing should SUSF discover a positive test for COVID-19 and may be given to NSW Health, if required.
- That the maximum number of participants in each premises will be in line with current Government recommendations, with numbers in each individual area at the absolute discretion of SUSF.
- You will inform SUSF as soon as possible (via SUSF staff, your coach, trainer or firstname.lastname@example.org) should you test positive for COVID-19.
- Members should not “mingle or hang around” facilities such as showers.
- You will adhere to your allocated booked session.
- That equipment and / or stations have been appropriately separated and you must adhere to this distance.
- If requested by an SUSF representative, you agree to have your temperature tested.
You are further advised to:
- Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you enter the premises.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Not to share water bottles and bring your own full bottle.
- Keep your distance (1.5m) from other people in the premises and on campus.
- Arrive dressed in your necessary workout gear.
- Please remember to bring a towel.
*vaccine certificates may need to be sighted at each visit (not stored or collected) and this information of