Terms and conditions for returning to Robyn Webster Sports Centre during the COVID-19 pandemic.
By booking into a session at Robyn Webster Sports Centre, or by entering the premises, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
• To your knowledge, you have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• You do not have flu-like symptoms.
• You acknowledge the risk of attending the Robyn Webster Sports Centre.
• You agree your name and number used in the online booking may be used for the purpose of contact tracing should SUSF discover a positive test for COVID-19 and may be given to NSW Health, if required.
• That the maximum number of participants in each premises will be in line with current NSW Government recommendations, with numbers in each individual area at the absolute discretion of SUSF.
• You will inform SUSF as soon as possible (via SUSF staff, your coach, trainer or firstname.lastname@example.org) should you test positive for COVID-19.
• Facilities such as showers are not available at this time.
• You will adhere to your allocated booked session, and understand that you will not be able to be within the premises nor be present at any other booked session at any other time (e.g. staying to watch other sessions and that your booked timeframe includes entering and exiting the facility; i.e. you may have less time to train than your total allocated session).
• That equipment and / or stations have been appropriately separated and you must adhere to this distance.
• If requested by an SUSF representative, you agree to have your temperature tested.
You are further advised to:
• Download the COVID-safe App.
• Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you enter the premises.
• Avoid touching your face.
• Not to share water bottles and bring your own full bottle.
• Keep your distance (1.5m) from other people in the premises.
• Arrive for your allocated booked sessions ready and dressed in your necessary workout gear.
• Bring your own towel, SUSF will not be providing towels during this time.