Resumption of the 2020 Summer Competition on 2nd July 2020.
In regards to what we are doing with the season, here’s what’s been decided:
-We will continue with the season, meaning, no extra Fees are required at this stage and Round 5 of the season will be on Thursday 2 July and will play out the 10 week season as per previous schedule.
If there are any issues Re player numbers availability for your teams, during the remainder of this season, we will be happy to help just let us know early.
-Our following season will run for approx 15 weeks instead of the normal 10 weeks.
And as a show of loyalty from us, we will be keeping the team fees cost at $600 per team but these fees will need to be paid before or on Rego Night latest (date tbc) for discount to be applied.
PS. NO RAIN CHECKS.
Will also be having our Tempe Cup one day tournament in Dec (exact date tbc) and as previously mentioned a discount of $50 will apply if you enter a tempe team. (250 instead of 300).
Thank you for your patience and see you on Thu 2/7.